Day To Dream Skinny Jeans, Blush

Item #: 56005

$42.00

View Larger Image

Size: Select a Size Size Guide

Description

These skinnies fit and look like a dream! Everyone needs a nice pair of blush skinny jeans for the spring and summer! And these should totally be those jeans! They are light and breathable since they 98% cotton and the other 2% is spandex which is what gives them the nice stretch they have!

Material has fair amount of stretch.
Miranda is wearing the size 3.

Attributes

Adjustable: No
Closure Type: Button
Lining: None
Main Color: Blush
Length: 34.5"
Inseam: 27"
Rise: 7"
Waist: 24"

Model Specs

Miranda

Miranda

  • Height: 5'5"
  • Bust Size: 32C
  • Waist Size: 25.5
  • Hip Size: 34.5
  • Model typically wears: 0-2

You May Also Like!

Reviews

Be the first to write a review!

Top of Page